While following the instructions for 10.9 and NixOS/nixpkgs.git everything
works fine - until I run `nix-env -u` at the very end (with only cacert and nix
1.8 currently installed).

After successfully compiling a ton of stuff, it errors in this step with a 404
from curl:

building path(s)
‘/nix/store/8x6hblrx1vhsmvizy7sd2pga9bs4p5i0-nix-1.9pre4021_f46e329.tar.xz’

trying
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/18964230/download/4/nix-1.9pre4021_f46e329.tar.xz
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:01 --:--:--
0curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
error: cannot download nix-1.9pre4021_f46e329.tar.xz from any mirror
builder for
‘/nix/store/8vpjq29iddn6vkm8l3208acfv7lhbvra-nix-1.9pre4021_f46e329.tar.xz.drv’
failed with exit code 1
cannot build derivation
‘/nix/store/g0hvm17z7x4hzlz7lqhjbyrlzsmdwwla-nix-1.9pre4021_f46e329.drv’: 1
dependencies couldn't be built
error: build of
‘/nix/store/g0hvm17z7x4hzlz7lqhjbyrlzsmdwwla-nix-1.9pre4021_f46e329.drv’ failed

Should I file an issue? If so, with nix or with nixpkgs? Thanks.