Hi all,

I am trying to set up a wifi access point with nixos using a Doodle Labs
ACE-5500-3 (QCA989x) card and the ath10k driver. I am migration a configuration
over from another, non-Nix, machine that using using a similar card (ACE-DB-3).

I am having trouble getting the hostapd to start in 5GHz mode (2.4GHz works
fine, it seems to be failing strangely somewhere in the DFS initialization) and
noticed that, if nothing else, the firmware that is being loaded
(10.2.4.70.9-2) is 10 months old. I can’t figure out where firmware versions
are specified/determined by nixos — is there a way to force or override?

Thanks!
Matt