Hi!
I am making a patch to fix issue #16485 but I have encountered an issue.

I added an option called screenLock to services.xserver.desktopManager.xfce that can take only "xscreensaver" "xlockmore" "slock" "gnome-screensaver" as values but:

- gnome-screensaver seems to not exist anymore, at least not on nixos, so I removed the choice - slock needs suid to lock the screen, as explained in the wiki too, so I don't know if with this patch I should install slock and also set it suid, or if it's better to leave the choice out, or if the user that puts screenLock = "slock" should be presented an error in case slock is not set suid by the user themselves.

Thanks for your help