No I don't have `system.copySystemConfiguration=true` set :-(
Luckily I documented my recent efforts in some gists.
I managed to install NixOS on ZFS here: https://gist.github.com/awesomefireduck/c763e168a62a0ef559a1fb9473261459 And my (yet untested) attempt at PCI passthrough here: https://gist.github.com/awesomefireduck/1be07805081a4d7a51c527e452b87b26
There is still some missing, but nothing I can't handle, I guess.
This is a great time to enable my ZFS snapshots... :-/

Does anyone know why `system.copySystemConfiguration` is set to false by default? It seems like it would be better to default this to true, right? Or at least have this listed in the generated config? (`nixos-generate-config`)

Anyway, I'll be okay, thanks folks!!

Sincerely,
Vince