My younger brother is flying into town earlier tomorrow (right before the
meeting), so I might as well come in for the presentations with him, then
tag along to Pizza Perfect to take him out to dinner.

I'm kinda interested in the presentation on home automation, and I'd like to
give a presentation on NoMachine NX for a home GUI alternative to screen, as
well as using for a thin-client terminal system.

www.nomachine.com
www.2x.com

--
" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the
first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all