I've been using pfSense for about 8 months now.  before that just using my
linksys WRT54g router with Tomato Firmware.  Friend of mine told me about
m0n0wall and I checked that one out and even though I found m0n0wall to be
highly configurable, I found for the average user it could be a daunting
task of just getting it going and keeping it up.  I had an old Dell GX110
600mHz 256mb Ram laying around and loaded pfSense on it and my internet
connection immedately came up on all workstations and my server in the
garage.  There are quite a few modules for pfSense and a few of them you
guys may like integrating bandwidthd (gotta watch those caps esp if you are
on Comcast or AT&T), Captive Portal, Load Balancing, etc.  To many features
to list really, but if you have an old PC laying around, give pfSense a
shot.  ISO is around 45 MB, they currently have 2.0 in alpha and I think
it's going to be a release version soon.  Core is FreeBSD 7.1.  Also, if
there are any other dropin firewall apps that are open source and don't
require a crapton of hardware requirements (a.k.a. Untangle), post them down
i'd like to check them out.

Link: www.pfsense.com

--
Chris Faulkner
615-653-4400 (Skype: chris.faulkner615)

LinkedIn TeamNashville Group: 1100+ members:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=76329
BBS Enthusiast group: http://groups.google.com/group/80sbbs