Well, also take into account that Wal-Mart is like the Gorilla of sales.
Take for instance a drug company wants to sell their drugs in wal-mart's
pharmacy.  Instead of the Drug company setting the price, Wal-Mart says :
"You can only sell your drugs in our stores, if you sell it for this price,
otherwise, you can take your drugs and shove it"

yea.. i can see the analogy now.. :)

--
Chris Faulkner
615-653-4400 (Skype: chris.faulkner615)

LinkedIn TeamNashville Group: 1100+ members:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=76329
BBS Enthusiast group: http://groups.google.com/group/80sbbs