I like the dd-wrt on my Linksys WRT54G, so I am open to using custom
fireware as it can greatly enhance a router's capabilities.  As far as
what I do on them, I like having flexible hardware so I don't have to
buy something later for additional functionality.  I know everything
802.11n is *draft* mode right now..