If the dual p3 machine would make a good backend mythbuntu server, I
would like to snag that if I could. I'll still need to get a couple
tuner cards for it, but it sounds like it would have good enough
processing ability to record multiple cable shows simultaneously....
Someone correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks. Just let me known if it's
still available.

Brian