Reminder of Linux Users Group Meeting tomorrow night at 6:00pm!

Officer nominations are tomorrow night and we discuss how best to grow
Linux in the Nashville and surrounding communities.

Hope to see a full room tomorrow night with lots of good ideas. Time to
brainstorm for the future.

Thank you,

Kevin Eldridge