Yes I agree InstallFest was great. It is a really nice location that
NLUG has there. As I was trying to help someone recover a password. A
grub interrupt with apssword change would not stick. I tried a bouple
more things they also would not stick for changes. I could'nt even get
the box to load into init 1 it kept jumping to iniit3/4 for gdm login.
Ended up finding out that the user has a wubi install. So I tried
mounting the XP partition to no avail as I couldn't find the
filesystem to produce any changes. If anyone else has any ideas for
thos wubi users I'm open to hear about them. As so far on grapevine
news wubi has not been found as a favorable method of install.

The other gentleman I helped was looking for information on how to
have a linux box demo machine for a vested interest he has in a
computer shop here in town. I think he got some good ideas on what
direction he would like to go.

VampirePenguin