It would be interesting to turn on wifi and see if it uses my local network rather than the cell. then track down what was transfered where and when.
Andy On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 2:01 PM, Kevin Hart <[email protected]> wrote: > > Well, they dont do firmware updates that way on the iPhone. But I > guess it could be some tower info or something. I have something > similar > > 08/09/2009 2:43PM Data Transfer Data 22,793 KB > 08/21/2009 6:02PM Data Transfer Data 23,454 KB > 08/26/2009 1:49PM Data Transfer Data 25,646 KB > > That is odd and for large amounts even odder. Might be worth looking > around to figure out whats going. > > -- > -Kevin > > "You can't turn a pig into a thoroughbred, > but if you spend enough time and money, > you sure can make a mighty fast pig" > > > On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 12:52 PM, Wayne Fay <[email protected]> wrote: > > > > > which says that 24 Mb of data were transferred at 2:40 AM > > > on a Tuesday. Now, it is possible it was me, but I don't think so. > > > > I don't have an iPhone. Is this perhaps a firmware update, or > > something similar which automatically downloads without you even being > > aware of it? > > > > Since you're watching your data usage, I guess you're not on an > > unlimited data plan -- or do you just monitor your usage for fun? > > > > Wayne > > > > > > > > > --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
