Since I just got signed up, do you know what criteria earns you some
invite credits?

-----Original Message-----
From: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com [mailto:nlug-t...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of John R. Dennison
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:24 PM
To: Mark J. Bailey
Cc: nlug-talk@googlegroups.com
Subject: [nlug] Re: Google Voice Invites

On Wed, Nov 11, 2009 at 02:10:05PM -0600, Mark J. Bailey wrote:

> My URL is google.com/voice
>
> I do not see anything anywhere on this page about invites.  When you
> say "Nav Bar" can you give me a point of reference please.  My lower
> left has "Calling Credit" (on left " frame").

        If you have available invites the link I mentioned should be
        directly under the Calling Credit area.  If it is not being
        displayed I'd think you do not have any available.

                                                        John

--
<@zu22> I am in the mood for a KICK ASS action movie! Hope I can find
soemthing now on On Demand hehe. I need to buy some more chocolate covered