Hello Nashville Linux User's Group,

Tomorrow on Tuesday, December 8th, 2009 we are not going to have our normal
meeting at the Biostatistics department (Room D2221) at 6:00pm. This is due
to the meeting space for our InstallFest being unavailable for December
19th. It is available on Saturday, December 12th and this is when we shall
have our InstallFest. If someone wants to present on a topic at that
location, we have a room available. Please reply to this message and let us
know that you would like to speak and we will try to accommodate any
requests for equipment.

Russ is going to be at the regular meeting location to inform anyone that
missed this message. Tthe meeting space will be discussed at the
InstallFest. We all know and love the MRB III location, thank you Paul B.
for securing it for us. Russ Crawford also located a spot at St. Edward's
School. The problem arises that the MRB III location is granted by the
Vanderbilt campus and the St. Edward's campus is $30 per month. We now have
both of these meeting spaces scheduled for January and we need to decide.
The Biostatistics department has been a gracious host for these past two
years and overall Vanderbilt for even longer. Although, getting someone to
unlock the room door is a bit of a trying ordeal at times. This is the only
problem I see with using the current and MRB III location.

Tomorrow night, I am going to be at Pizza Perfect (
http://www.pizzaperfectonline.com/) at 7:00pm and anyone that wants to join
me, is more than welcome to join me. If you are unable to make the meeting
tomorrow night at 7pm or Saturday, simply chime in your vote for the meeting
location. St. Edward's School or Vanderbilt's Medical Research Building III.

Kurt Lundgren provided a flier in a previous message tonight. Please use
this if you want to advertise the InstallFest at Businesses or venues.
Please seek approval from the Management before posting anything at a
location.

Directions to the meeting location:
http://nlug.wikispot.org/Directions

Pizza Perfect: