Curt Lundgren and I are in the process of migrating everyone at
Watkins to Google Apps. We love it. It took a whe to figure everything
out but we have been doing a phased migration for the past couple
weeks without any problems.

I can give you more specific information and advice if you like,
including instructions on doing a phased deployment that will keep you
from losing any email.

Chris