Happy Friday!

I have a few & TV shows recorded on a variety of external USB drives
at home. In a brief period of oxygen deprivation I decided I should be
able to watch these when I go visit my girfriend. No problem. FTP
server at home and a video card with a TV out at the g/f joint and I
am watching John Wayne on my g/f's big screen.
If I do that I can just imagine my g/f kicked back with her glass of
red thinking, "Hmmm. Woody is actually something more than a three
minute sex machine.," (I don't mean to brag. She has referred to me as
such several times. I know she is not joking because of the look of
sheer amazement on her face when she says it.)

There is a problem. While I could stumble through the above scenario
without much blood loss, she will want to watch some of my movies or
tap into my home security system for grins. While that is fine with
me, she has trouble spelling FTP an hour after being shown how to use
it.

I am thinking I can put a web page on my server and if she can
remember a password, she can watch my movies & TV. In doing so
domestic harmony is enhanced and my pursuit of happiness is more
likely to be enjoyed with someone other than myself.

If you have any ideas, please broad stroke or detail. If you have
streaming server experience, chime right in.

I know puns are the lowest form of humor. I simply had too many Double
Stuff Oreos and coffee.

Thanks,
Woody