Howard Coles Jr. wrote:
On Sunday 07 February 2010 07:31:11 am Jim Peterson wrote:
Howard, I always spelled Packard-Bell like this: T-R-A-S-H

On Feb 6, 2010, at 11:01 PM, Howard Coles wrote:
I used a BBS on the early nineties (93 I think it was) called Stinger.  I
still have the "dhcolesj" at stinger dot org address.  My first PC was an
IBM clone 8086 with DOS 3.3 and a 32 Meg hard drive.  And, I upgraded it
to DOS 5.  My first modem was a 9600 baud Internal that came with my
shiny new 286 packard-bell. (Can't remember if that's the right spelling
or not).

Dang, I knew I wasn't spelling that right. Your spelling is more correct than mine. Thanks for the help.

My kind of flame war :)  TNX for the chuckle.

Howard White