On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:36 AM, Howard Coles Jr. <dhcol...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm getting word from certain folks that there's a Federal Law requiring it.
> I have never heard or seen of any such animal, but thought it just may be
> limited exposure.   Anyone else here ever hear of that?
>
> I guess on the topic, were would I go to find a good list of any, if there are
> any, Linux Viruses in the wild?
> I found the wikipedia page but it only has a "partial" list of malware.
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Linux_computer_viruses
> I found the wildlist online as well, but it doesn't mention the platform the
> Virus or malware affects.
> --
> See Ya'
> Howard Coles Jr.
> John 3:16!

I know a guy that that says his wife managed to get a virus on her
redhat laptop.  I don't know if it was a Linux virus or a browser
issue.

I've played with AVG for Linux, but I wasn't impressed.  ClamTK
doesn't seem to update often (ever?) when I try manually, but it
doesn't seem to eat too much of my cpu.  Also, ClamTK is an on-demand
scanner.