FYI:  A few developer jobs, if anyone is interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dover, Ray (03930) <ray.do...@rht.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 11:21 AM
Subject: Current Development Needs
To: "cmcquist...@watkins.edu" <cmcquist...@watkins.edu>

 Good morning, Chris.  I hope you are doing well. I wanted to reach out to
you this morning to let you know about several things that I have going on
as it relates to my clients needs. Please take look at the 4 needs below and
let me know if you or anyone you know would be interested by sending me an
updated resume to ray.do...@rht.com

*Junior VB.NET* developer for a *6 month contract to hire.* This position’s
start date is scheduled for *8/9* and it is paying *$30 per hour* on the
contract side, and *$55,000* once it goes full time.

*Senior C# developer* for a *3 month contract to hire*. This position is
currently interviewing and can start as early as next week. The key here is
that they are looking for both *ASP.Net experience*, as well as heavy *win
forms expertise*. It pays *$40 per hour* on the contract side and
*$75,000*once it goes full time.

*Contract SQL developer* for a *6+ month engagement* with one of our local
healthcare clients. The qualified candidate will need experience *in T-SQL,
SSIS, and strong database administration skills*. The position pays between
*$40 and $45 per hour*.

*.NET and PHP development* lead for a local Nashville company. The qualified
candidate will need experience in helping a company develop their web
footprint and have expertise in both PHP and ASP.NET. This position pays
between *$30 and $35 per hour* on the contract side and between *$55,000 and
$70,000* once it goes full time. This is a 3 month contract to hire.

All the best,

Ray Dover

Account Executive

Robert Half Technology