Some of this system was put into place before I got here, but we backup
our data server to an external USB hard drive, which gets rotated out
weekly & lives at my house in the mean time. As a backup to the backup,
I repurposed an old web server into a FreeNAS box, located in another
part of the library. It rsyncs the data on the backup USB drive. Not the
greatest & most elegant solution, but it works well for us.

Jim Peterson
Technology Coordinator
Goodnight Memorial Library
203 S. Main St.