I have Butler DSL and have for almost a year now. Using their 3 Mbps plan,
which is the fastest they offer, has worked fairly well for me. However, if
I had to do a large amount of downloading or needed extremely fast network
connection, I would need to go elsewhere. The speed is consistent and good.

Now, they are essentially using the AT&T DSL network and regulations have
them capped at 3 Mbps speed. Otherwise, they would offer much faster
service. Hopefully, when the regulations change they can start offering
faster service. Butler himself is a good guy and he and his staff are very
good at assisting you in setting up your DSL connection and working through
any service related issues you may experience. Although, I cannot remember
the last time I had issues being a very long time ago. Could not say the
same for AT&T or Comcast.

I for one, like the fact that he is a local company and DSL is a very solid
connection. Albeit, a bit slower than those other offerings by AT&T,
Verizon, or Comcast.

Kevin Eldridge