Greetings,

Lately, I have been seeing the NoSQL maintain if not pick up even more
steam recently.
I know for certain I have chatted with fellow NLUGgers (if that's a
word) about the NoSQL style databases (Mongo and couch specifically
come to mind).

I was wondering if that's a subject that this group would be
interested in hearing about.
I wouldn't mind presenting on it, but I would love to have someone else
help with such a presentation. My only exposure to NoSQL is through
the lense of Ruby.

Andrew McElroy