I think this is a corollary of Godwin's Law - eventually it will
always come down to a vi vs. emacs debate!

;)

Beers on me next time I'm in town. ;)

On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 20:01, Curt Lundgren <verif...@gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, I use Emacs.  Let us not turn this discussion into an editor rant…
>
> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 8:00 PM, Greg Donald <gdon...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 6:55 PM, Jack Coats <j...@coats.org> wrote:
>> > I agree... Lets drop the politics, it just raises my blood pressure.
>> >
>> >     vi     beats       emacs
>> >
>> > Now for religious debates!
>>
>> alias vi='/usr/bin/emacs'
>>

>> --
>> Greg Donald
>> destiney.com | gregdonald.com
>>
>> --

" ' With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech
censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied,
chains us all irrevocably.' Those words were uttered by Judge Aaron
Satie as wisdom and warning... The first time any man's freedom is
trodden on we’re all damaged." - Jean-Luc Picard, quoting Judge Aaron
Satie, Star Trek: TNG episode "The Drumhead"
- Alex Smith (K4RNT)
- Murfreesboro, Tennessee USA