On Monday 10 January 2011 16:27:10 Paul Weiss wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anyone know if tomorrow's meeting is canceled? I'm the speaker and
> not sure of the safety on the roads tomorrow night?
>
> Roads are pretty bad here in Huntsville we got about 8-12" of snow and
> almost everything is closed.

Assuming the snow stops before this evening, it should be fine to go ahead
with the meeting.  TDOT, at least, is very good about getting the roads
clear, if they have an eight hour window without additional accumulation.
If the snow continues, however, it is likely that very few people will be
in attendance.  Of course, for you, the real question is whether you can
get out of Huntsville safely.  If not, I think we'll understand.

--
Tilghman