Hey guys,

Haven't heard any yellow bellied southerners complaining that they can't travel around Nashville. I am operating on the assumption that we are still on for the LinuxFest from 1000 until 1600 at Watkins College of Art, Design and Film on Rosa Parks Blvd. I just did a quick reconn run from my house into Springfield and found the roads completely fine. Okay, my one mile road to the main highway still has patches of stuff that will be ice by morning but everything else was clean. A day of sunshine, even at 20F, does a lot for clearing roads.

I've got Turnkey Linux systems to discuss and demonstrate as well as other opportunities (read "stuff I gotta figure out").

Chris, please confirm that WCADF is available Saturday as we had planned.

Howard