Only on GSM stuff... EVDO doesn't have near that much of an issue. I've used
my vzw cards/phones to stream stuff while driving without issue...

Back to new phones, I just picked up a vzw iPhone and I'm not really
impressed, I'm probably going to send it back and end up with a Droid Bionic
with LTE. Verizon service here in TN is really unbeatable..

Sent from my iPhone