[Forwarded by permission]

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        Employment Opportunity
Date:   Mon, 7 Feb 2011 17:16:31 -0800
From:   Autumn Maxwell <amaxw...@virtualcapacity.com>
To:     <j...@jfeldredge.com>

John,

My name is Autumn Maxwell. I found your resume posted on www.monster.com <http://www.monster.com/>. Are you still looking for work? I'm looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst with strong SQL programming skills for a company in the Kansas City area. The position will be contract through the end of the year but has a strong possibility of going permanent for the right candidate. I'd love to talk to you more about this position. Please contact me as soon as possible at the number listed below.

Thank you,

Autumn Maxwell
Senior Recruiter
Virtual Capacity