Hello Terry,

I have also had battles with SELinux.  Much of the time loosing the
battle.  There are usually some complaints in the logs that can be used
to modify rules.  I have also been using the Apache module mod_security.
I ended up some time ago disabling SELinux (on Fedora 14).  On Centos I
also ended up shutting down SELinux.

If someone does have a good book on SELinux I would certainly be
interested in having a look.

Dave
KU4B