It's about time we ended having strong passwords be a requirement for access to stuff. Two-part token/password authentication is the way to go. I'm also fed up with all the passwords required for websites, needing to sign up just to make a one-shot comment on something that is only to the benefit of others means I often don't bother. I would have thought Google or Yahoo (or some consortium) would have been able to get openid moving but it looks like Facebook is the one managing to make inroads into shared authentication and that's a trifle worrying.

Rich