JMJ wrote:
I'm finally considering getting a home broadband internet connection of some sort.

I could probably buy DSL, then cancel it if the lines don't allow it to function well. but I'd rather avoid the hassle.

Thanks for any input!
Over the last 10 years we have been very happy with DSL at our church and school. Very reliable. Only twice have had to call for help and they were very good. Have U verse at home and that is also very reliable. Before U verse I had Comcast. The way they operate, they may not be in business any more.

--
Jerry Perkins - http://jperkins.us/

Patrick Henry, 1777: "It cannot be emphasized too strongly or too often that this
great nation was founded not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on
the Gospel of Jesus Christ. For that reason alone, people of other faiths have been
afforded freedom of worship here."