On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 2:23 PM, Jack Coats <j...@coats.org> wrote:

> For those of you that purchase MP3's from Amazon, they download '.amz'
> files to your machine if you want to get the MP3's.  They seem to be xml for
> pointers to Amazon to download the real MP3's.
>
> In Ubuntu 11.04 Banshee is supposed to be fixed to allow downloading MP3's,
> but does anyone know a
> work around for 10.04?

My daughter downloaded MP3's from Amazon 2 or 3 months ago. She was using
Ubuntu 10.04 at the time. If I recall, we installed Amazon's download
program using instructions that I found on Google. It was probably these
instructions: http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1478214.

--
Robert Wohlfarth