On 04/10/2012 10:45 AM, andrew mcelroy wrote:

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:39 AM, Chris McQuistion
<cmcquist...@watkins.edu <mailto:cmcquist...@watkins.edu>> wrote:

    Just wanted to send out a quick reminder about our monthly NLUG
    meeting tonight at 6:00.  Details and directions are on the website
    (www.nlug.org <http://www.nlug.org>).

    Our main topic tonight will be a panel discussion on "Getting a Job
    with Open Source Technologies." (What does or does not work?)

Yes.

    Also, tonight will be NLUG Officer Nominations.  Self-promotion is
    allowed and encouraged.  NLUG Officer elections will take place at
    next month's meeting.

    Lastly, if time permits, our "Organizational Status" discussion will
    continue. (Do we collect dues or donations? We need some minor
    amount of money to operate, how do we want to provide for it?)

    Hope to see you tonight!

    Chris

While not a proper "Asleep at the prompt" presentation, I wish to discuss current (Linux Mint Debian Edition) and RSN (Ubuntu Precise) Distributions and most specifically desktop managers.

Howard