On 05/02/2012 07:08 PM, Jack Coats wrote:
I had a friend with a brass duck paperweight.  He would carry it to users desks
when asked to help them.  He would do a fake chant and slowly wave the duck
over the top of their mainframe display (keyboard and display unit) just as he
fixed the user problems.  Some of the expressions on user faces were great!

Some rituals are good :)

Love it!

My new boss walked into my office today. He had just received a parcel; the package had pictures of a "pole dance alarm clock radio." Words cannot describe how kitch this thing was, or would be, because inside the box was a rather ordinary coffee mug and a mouse pad that had nothing to do with the pole dance alarm clock radio...

Boss was deeply disappointed.

Howard