Okay guys,

I am not a smartphone guy. Boss wanted a SIP softphone for another project which we found. Softphone is Zoiper and the smartphone is Samsung Galaxy IIIs. So in the course of connecting to the Google Play to get the Zoiper phone, boss is now getting my email, including this one!

How to disconnect from Google on his phone???!!!

Howard

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.