When something does not work the way I expect, I (rightfully or wrongfully)
assume that the site does not like that I use Ghostrey or Adblock Plus, so
I jump over to Chrome or, *gasp*, IE and try it there. I do have a firefox
profile that does not have any plugins installed, but that is for accessing
internal web-based management GUIs on IMMs, ILOs, F5s and the like. That
profile is not exposed to the Internet. ;)

Kent


On Mon, May 13, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Howard White <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 05/13/2013 01:34 PM, Kent Perrier wrote:
>
>> Are you running a popup blocker? I had the same problem in firefox,
>> never got a notice about a popup. Went to Chrome, did the samething, got
>> a popup on the manual download link, downloaded the iso.
>>
>> Kent
>>
>>
> Well isn't that just fine and dandy.  ~!@#$%^&*
>
> TNX Kent, I have the file now...
>
>
> Howard
>
> --
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "NLUG" group.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to nlug-talk+unsubscribe@**
> googlegroups.com <nlug-talk%[email protected]>
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/**
> group/nlug-talk?hl=en <http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en>
>
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
> Groups "NLUG" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to 
> nlug-talk+unsubscribe@**googlegroups.com<nlug-talk%[email protected]>
> .
> For more options, visit 
> https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_out<https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out>
> .
>
>
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to