Hello Mark,

I don't think RedHat, Linux or the tools they used to create this mess
will be given much thought.  There is a bit of blame to spread around,
not the least of which is changing the plan after much was almost
finished and not having time to do testing.  The track record of the
company writing the project left a lot to be desired.  I suspect that
many on this list could have done a better job at execution of the site
and database engine.  Certainly part of the problem is those driving the
project at the top level had not a clue how these things work, or even
what the rules and guidelines were from the start.  Even a lack of
understanding economics when the initial plan was being put together has
a lot to do with why this won't work.  Fixing the web site and database
issues is possible.  Fixing the plan long term is not looking good.  As
Curt mentions, the long term support is going to be an expensive
nightmare.  That is true for the software and the legislation.

Dave