Has anyone requested either of the GS724Ts?

On Tuesday, November 5, 2013 10:03:14 PM UTC-6, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>
> Coming up next Tuesday, I will be doing a talk about the many fun 
> things you can do with GraphViz, which will include a segment on a 
> neat app I built that layers network graphs on top of network maps. 
> To do such requires a managed switch which includes SNMP support, 
> which the consumer models generally do not do. 
>
> To that end, I have a number of Netgear switches that are available to 
> NLUG members who might wish to pursue this.  In all, I have 6 
> switches, 2 24-port switches, and 4 50-port switches, two each of the 
> following models:  GS724T, FS750T, FS750T2.  The first and last model 
> numbers also have 2 ports each into which fiber transceivers may be 
> inserted, though the fiber transceivers would have to be obtained 
> separately. 
>
> Also, the switches will need to be reset to factory defaults to be 
> useful to you.  I have accomplished this so far on the 2 24-port 
> switches, but haven't done so yet on the other four. 
>
> Anybody interested in some network switches? 
>

-- 
-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/nlug-talk?hl=en

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"NLUG" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to