Hi Dave,

I don't have people's names down yet, but here were the topics (anyone care
to fill in the names?)

 - http://www.linuxmanpages.com/man1/cat.1.php: presentation on the 'cat'
command
 - https://github.com/appcelerator/hyperloop: next generation compiler for
mobile development (but not just mobile, Windows desktop as well). I found
this link today -
http://ceogeek.tumblr.com/post/64080615800/introducing-hyperloop

I had to leave around 7 so I may have missed something - anything else
happen?

Best,
Wesley

http://www.wesleyduffeebraun.com