I was irritated to discover it is cheaper to buy a ticket from China to
Hawaii than it is from Hawaii to China. Same airports! We are taken
advantage of way too often.
I have considered living overseas several times but, I am so
anti-authoritarian... and somewhat chicken.

Thank You for the clarification.