I was thinking about possibly posing a TV question when I checked my mail
to find this thread. lol :)

I live on the Hendersonville side of Gallatin.  I get pretty good reception
from some internal antennas and one with a signal amplifier / spliter to
Silicon Dust. Not without some minor problems, especially in upper UHF
channels.  (And for whatever reason, 6 or 8 depending on antenna knob
setting.)

Channel Master had (until recently...) a nice tool that was similar in
function to http://www.antennaweb.org/Address.aspx but produced nicer PDF
output / aiming information (and of course recommended which antenna you
should buy from them).

I would like to get 31.1 but to start off wanted to be sure they were still
broadcasting first.  It would likely would require an external antenna to
even possibly get them (which the wife isn't sold on for wanting one more
channel / fixing channels we don't watch).  Apparently only UVerse carries
31, Comcast doesn't according to the network website.  Can anyone verify
they are still live?  Can anyone get it with an OTA antenna (and where are
you)?

Paul