Mark, I noticed that they offer hosted PBX, in addition to regular
trunking.  In your case, I assume you're running your own PBX and just
using them for trunking, rather than using their hosted PBX (they
offerFreePBX, Elastix, PBIAF, Asterisk, or 3CX).  Is that correct?

Other than the cost of paying someone a monthly fee for a hosted PBX, is
there any other upsides or downsides to be aware of when choosing between
providing your own PBX versus a hosted PBX?