On 03/13/2014 09:44 AM, Kent Perrier wrote:
If you don't have access to this KB article let me know and I can print
it out for you. Looks to be a kernel bug.  A quick cut and paste of the
workaround section:

This issue is resolved in |kernel-2.6.32.358.16.1.el6| and later.

Please update the kernel package with |yum update kernel|.

      Workaround

Run the following command as the root user:

|echo 1 > /proc/sys/vm/unmap_area_factor

If this resolves the issue, then add the following line to
|/etc/sysctl.conf| to persist the change across reboots:

|vm.unmap_area_factor = 1

Kent,

I owe you a steak and a beer!

I did the yum update kernel and the problem is solved!

Case closed.

Honorable mention to Brian.

Howard

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.