On 08/12/2014 01:13 PM, Howard White wrote:
On 08/12/2014 12:46 PM, Tilghman Lesher wrote:
On Tue, Aug 12, 2014 at 12:05 PM, Howard White <hwh...@vcch.com> wrote:
On 08/12/2014 12:02 PM, andrew mcelroy wrote:

see http://www.meetup.com/Nashville-Linux-Users-Group/events/194571522/

Ya know what guys, I've got a sinking feeling that this is a vestige of last
year.

August 13, 2013 *was* a Tuesday. Have we confirmed that Tyler Reese of
Dell is presenting.  I think we did that in a prior orbit...

I have a sneaking suspicion you're right.  The "Past Meetings" tab
shows that Tyler presented in August 2013, at Light Hall.

We have a scheduled speaker - Brian Pitts.

John Eldrege - please find Brian's email
Paul Boniol - any reason we are not in MRB III / rm 1220???

Howard

I just saw this thread a few minutes ago. Brian Pitt's email address is br...@polibyte.com.

--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.