On Thu, Oct 02, 2014 at 08:55:48AM -0400, Andrew Farnsworth wrote:
> You can also set them to self destruct if they have not seen a cell signal
> in a certain number of hours or if they are disconnected from the SATA
> controller.   Both are a little dangerous.  What happens if your computer
> dies and you need to move the SSD to another computer?  It does appear they
> have some type of input screen and keyboard so maybe you can disable all
> that with a password.

One would hope that both those options default to off.

                                                        John
--
I don't know why everybody is running to buy these expensive and useless
machines.  I can overcome the body scanners with enough explosives to bring

-- Rafi Sela, Israeli airport security expert, referring to Tel Aviv's
   Ben Gurion International Airport, addressing Canada's Parliament,