We've been using Teliax as our backup SIP provider for several years, but
they are getting progressively worse.  Their customer service department
doesn't exist and every time I get a new credit card (something that seems
to happen annually), I spend about 6 months trying to get things straight
with our Teliax account.

We RARELY use SIP trunking at all, but I like to have it set up, so it is
there if we need it.

Our needs are fairly simple.  I just need a pay as you go provider that
bills by the minute and auto-refills/charges me for the time we actually
use.  Ideally, I need a provider that will let me make MANY outgoing calls
at once on their account and just bill me for all of them (as opposed to
having only one "trunk".)

Anyone got any recommendations?

Chris