On Mon, Mar 2, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Amber Adams <amberadams.nashvi...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On Monday, March 2, 2015, Jack Coats <j...@coats.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyone planning on archiving presentations and other information on the
>> current site 'for posterity', and future reference?
>>

> I just forked the slides for the four talks I've given over to the NLUG
> Group.
>
> For those of you who would like to join the Group and post your repos,
> give us your Github username on the list or at the meeting and we'll add
> you.
>
> We can discuss whether to put other informational repos on the Group if
> y'all would like.
>
> Amber Adams

Bikeshedding here, but we might want to just have a central 'talks' repo,
that can act as a central archive. Plus it's a bit less cluttered.

I'm also not completely sure that org 'Admins' have permission to create
repos. Their docs say they do, but the one time I tested it, I couldn't.
Thought, I could just be mistaken (or I might have needed to wait on a
resque task to run). Having a repo that everyone could commit to would
definitely alleviate that, though.

-Igneous