Hey All,

I recently was contacted by a couple recruiters looking for Sr Linux admin
positions. If any one is looking, let me know and I'll connect you with the
recruiters.

## Job  1 (Nashville)
A new position opened with a different health care client of ours that is
needing a Sr. Linux Engineer (working with Red Hat, CentOS on in an
enterprise environment).  I'm working on getting more details hopefully
today or tomorrow.  I wanted to put this on your radar in case you know of
anyone that may be open to making a move for a position like this.  I
expect the salary to exceed $100,000.

With those few details, does anyone come to mind?

## Job 2 (Nashville)
Our client is looking for somewhat of a hybrid Administrator/Engineer.  The
majority of their environment is Windows with the rest being Linux.  Over
the next few years they are planning on moving towards Linux, at an
increase of about 5%/year.  This person would have to be proficient in both
Windows and Linux.  Tricky role, I know.  Does anyone come to mind from
your network?  They are open to relocating this individual.

## Job 3 (Miami Florida)
I am trying to fill a position in a Miami and I was hoping you would be
able to lend me some of your expertise. My client is a very well known
aerospace technology company.
I am currently searching for a Linux Administrator with experience in
Progress and Redhat. The compensation for this position is between $85-100k
plus relocation assistance.

~ Michael Holley