Yup. I'll be talking about Tor tonight, as I was supposed to do in October.

It's actually a good thing for the sake of the talk that it got delayed,
because new information has come out about the CMU bug and the fallout from
its exploitation in the wild that dropped a lot of puzzle pieces into place.

I'm doing a last-minute review on the slides to catch typos, but the
presentation is as ready as it's going to be in time for tonight.