Thanks.
--
John F. Eldredge -- j...@jfeldredge.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." -- Martin Luther King, Jr.

On March 7, 2016 12:40:12 PM Paul Tabolinsky <paul.t...@gmail.com> wrote:

Edited FYI

andrew mcelroy sophri...@gmail.com

I'm going to do a technical presentation this Tuesday on the Apple iOS
security vs FBI issue
Inbox
    Greetings NLUG,

Since there is otherwise no scheduled talk this month and since in my last
2 Appcelerator Mobile app development course I have had unusually large
discussions when we get into how the iOS Filesystem works/ how to access it
thanks to the recent Apple vs FBI showdown.

I figured it would be a good topic for Tuesday. iOS is a *nix
operating system at the end of the day, but there are some technical points
that even people like John McAfee are completely failing to comprehend.x

On Mon, Mar 7, 2016 at 12:22 PM, John F. Eldredge <j...@jfeldredge.com>