On 4/15/16, 11:32 PM, Curt Lundgren wrote:
My boss Chris picked up a Retina 27" iMac for my use last year. The 5k display is awesome, particularly when rendering small size italic text. Deep color doesn't hurt either, and the best part for me is the ability to have an xterm open with 120 rows of text that aren't too small to read. I've had a 27" iMac at home with the 'standard' 2560x1440 display at home, beautiful display. Yet, look at that small text, looks blocky…

I will back you up on the Retina display. When ever I go into a store, I call up my photo gallery (Coppermine) with the full sized detailed photo on their floor models as a test. The Retina is the best by far that I have seen.

   Thanks for the rest of the information.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "NLUG" group.